Hello. We use cookies on this website
to help us and our partners improve
your browsing experience. More Info
Manage Cookies Close


Motorcycle lessons - FAQ

Hopefully any questions you may have are answered here, if not - contact us for more information


A few questions we're often asked

Q: Where are you located?

A: Burnage Rugby Club, view a map on our contact page.

Q: I've done my CBT elsewhere, can I still train with you?

A: Yes, that's not a problem.

Q: Can I use my own bike for CBT?

A: We encourage students to use their own bike. Your bike must be legal, see our CBT page for further information.

Q: What licence do I need on the day?

A: You must bring with you your complete driving licence. If it is a two part licence then both parts must be produced. It must be legible, in date and show the correct entitlement. Replacement licences can be obtained before the course from www.direct.gov.uk

Q: Can I fail a CBT?

A: You cannot fail a CBT however it may not be possible to complete the course in just one day. The CBT is not a test, it is a training course with continuous assessment throughout the day. If all elements are completed satisfactorily then a CBT certificate is issued.

Q: Can I come back for more training?

A: We agree with the DSA that students require further training after CBT and we can discuss individual requirements at any time.

Motorbike lesson

Need further information on any of our motorcycle training courses? Call

0161 669 0096

© hibu (UK) Limited 2018.  All rights reserved.  

Conditions of use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy